We received a call from a homeowner who was worried about dampness in carpets and dampness rising up walls. The homeowner had noticed that the carpets were damp to the touch, had a damp musty odour, the doors were sticking, skirting boards were peeling off and the wall plaster was discoloured. The homeowner called his insurance company, explained the symptoms and was told that the policy would not cover the damage as it sounded like rising damp, wear and tear and deterioration. Naturally, the homeowner was very worried and wanted to get an independent inspection.
Fire and smoke damage claim in the Howth Sutton area.
We received a call from a home owner who had suffered extensive fire damage to his property.
A fault on the electrical circuit at a socket was the cause of the fire, Continue reading
This fire was caused by an electrical fault in the extractor hood in the kitchen and did extensive damage before it could be put out.
The client’s story, posted on the Google review site, in his own words is included below,
Our House in Wicklow was effectively totally destroyed by Fire in November 2016.
We found Trevor’s Company, Insurance Claim Solutions, through a Google search and on making a simple call he responded within hours and arranged a visit to the premises to meet with us the next day to discuss matters and to get an overview of… Continue reading
This fire in an apartment in south Dublin happened when an unattended lit candle toppled and set the furnishings on fire.
Fortunately the fire was mainly confined to the one room and soon extinguished. Unfortunately there was smoke damage through out the whole apartment and water damage from putting the fire out. Continue reading
ICS were appointed to handle a fire damage claim that caused extensive damage to a residential property in South Dublin. We were referred to the home owner by a friend , who had used us to handle a claim in the past.
The homeowner, who was asleep in her room was woken by the flames at approximately 3 am, the homeowner was very lucky to get out of the building unharmed. Continue reading