This fire in an apartment in south Dublin happened when an unattended lit candle toppled and set the furnishings on fire.
Fortunately the fire was mainly confined to the one room and soon extinguished. Unfortunately there was smoke damage through out the whole apartment and water damage from putting the fire out.
The owner of the apartment was referred to us by a friend.
We did a full survey assessing all the damage, then after reaching agreement with the insurers we supervised the strip-out and reinstatement.
After the cleanup and redecoration the apartment looked as good as new.